Our campus includes a range of facilities that support our students’ learning, growth, and enjoyment. If you haven’t had a chance to visit our campus in person, take a look at the descriptions below for a brief overview of our facilities.
- The Hildebrand Chapel is easily recognizable by the cross that stands high on its roof. The Hildebrand Chapel provides a space for daily chapel for our student body and many campus events. With a seating capacity of well over 2,000, it is the largest chapel in the province.
- Known as the Academic Complex the main building wing houses college classrooms, faculty offices, business offices for the schools, as well as Caronport High School.
Map of the Briercrest Academic Complex
- The Henry Budd Seminary Wing has an atmosphere that is conducive to study and discourse. The classrooms are a comfortable and stimulating learning environment.
- The Archibald Library is the hub of research activity on campus, with over 68,000 books, a 27-computer research centre, and a spacious study area.
- Crossroads Cafe, located directly beside the seminary wing, provides a casual setting for students to relax and unwind or discuss new ideas over a cup of coffee. During the school year lunches are also available, along with snacks and cold beverages.
- The Point is the campus student centre. Its coffeehouse ambience is the perfect location for a good conversation over a cup of coffee or a Subway™ sandwich.
Whether you’re training as a Briercrest athlete or someone who just likes to be active, our indoor and outdoor athletic facilities fit a broad span of athletic needs.
- Margaret P. Reimer Memorial Gymnasium
From intramurals to team practices, there is always something going on in our double-court gymnasium. During the weekends, fans pack the stands to cheer on our Briercrest volleyball and basketball teams as they compete with teams in the ACAC and the PAC.
- Fitness Centre
A wide selection of cardio equipment, free weights, dumbbells, benches, and exercise machines are available to help students stay active throughout the school year.
- Barkman Arena
Students can enjoy a casual skate at one of the open ice times or join one of the intramural hockey leagues. The arena is also home to the Briercrest men’s hockey team.
- Beach volleyball court
- Football and soccer fields
- Baseball fields
- Running track