Visiting campus is the best way for you to experience all that Briercrest has to offer. These free Experience Briercrest events are designed to show you the what life is like at Briercrest Christian Academy, Briercrest College and Briercrest Seminary. With separate tracks for each school, you will be able to experience school-specific things like classes, chapel, dorm life, lounges and our athletic facilities.
We believe these events are crucial to your decision-making. So much so that if you attend any of these events we will automatically apply a $500 scholarship to your Briercrest student account. All you have to do is attend.
- May 30 – 31, 2019
- July 18–19, 2019
When you attend Experience Briercrest, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a member of the Briercrest family by having the chance to:
- Connect with professors and teaching staff and experience a typical classroom environment
- Worship together in a chapel setting
- Enjoy dining hall meals
- Connect with and experience the care of our dorm staff
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities available to Briercrest students
- Understand and discuss how people pay for school with our student finance staff
- Understand and discuss the application process with our admissions staff
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a completely free event! As our welcomed guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation (i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina Airport) as well as other group activities.
How do I register for the event?
Fill out the Experience Briercrest Registration Form. If you have any questions about Experience Briercrest please feel free to call or email the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 1-800-667-5199.
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule, email the enrolment office to arrange a personal campus tour at your convenience.