Please note: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our campus is closed and we are unable to offer personal tours or host Experience Briercrest for the foreseeable future. During this time, our admissions team is continuing to work regular hours to support our prospective students and their families. In addition, we are offering a series of Experience Briercrest Webinars throughout the summer to provide you with the information you need to make your college decision.
When you attend Experience Briercrest, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a member of the Briercrest family by having the chance to:
- Connect with professors and teaching staff and experience a typical classroom environment
- Worship together in a chapel setting
- Enjoy dining hall meals
- Connect with and experience the care of our dorm staff
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities available to Briercrest students
- Understand and discuss how people pay for school with our student finance staff
- Understand and discuss the application process with our admissions staff
We are offering a series of Experience Briercrest Webinars throughout the summer of 2020 to help you make your college decision. Click here to sign up or learn more.
Attend and receive a $500 scholarship!
We believe visiting campus is a crucial step in your decision-making process. We also recognise that there are costs associated with traveling to our campus.To help you prioritise attending Experience Briercrest, we want to give everyone who attends one of these events a $500 scholarship! All you have to do is attend.
Please note that this scholarship is applied to your Briercrest student account and available to all students attending Briercrest College in a future term.
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a completely free event! As our welcomed guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation (i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina Airport) as well as other group activities.
How do I register for the event?
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule, contact our team to arrange a personal campus tour at your convenience.