Visiting campus is the best way for you to experience all that Briercrest has to offer. From classes to chapel and the dining hall to the dorm, this free event will help you experience life at Briercrest—and help you get started with an automatic $500 scholarship!
- November 15–17, 2018
- Youth Quake: February 14–17, 2019
- March 21–23, 2019
- May 30–June 1, 2019
- July 18–20, 2019
When you come, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a member of the Briercrest student body by having the chance to:
- Learn alongside of students in several Briercrest College classes.
- Worship together with students and faculty in our daily Briercrest College chapels.
- Enjoy cafeteria meals with our current student body.
- Connect and experience the care of dorm life.
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus.
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities available to Briercrest College students.
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a completely free event! As our welcomed guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation (i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina Airport) as well as other group activities.
Is there any compensation for my travel costs?
Anyone who attends Experience Briercrest as a registered participant will be eligible to receive a portion of his/her expenses back in the form of a tuition rebate if he/she decides to attend Briercrest as a full-time student and has travelled at least 170km. The amount each student receives will be determined by the distance he/she has traveled. The rebate will be applied to the student's account when he/she arrives in the fall.
How do I register for the event?
Fill out the Experience Briercrest Registration Form. If you have any questions about Experience Briercrest please feel free to call or email the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 1-800-667-5199.
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule, email the enrolment office to arrange a personal campus tour at your convenience.