Visiting campus is the best way for you to experience all that Briercrest has to offer. Our Experience Briercrest events are designed to show you what life is like at Briercrest College.
When you attend Experience Briercrest, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a member of the Briercrest family by having the chance to:
- Connect with professors and teaching staff and experience a typical classroom environment
- Worship together in a chapel setting
- Enjoy dining hall meals
- Connect with and experience the care of our dorm staff
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities available to Briercrest students
- Understand and discuss how people pay for school with our student finance staff
- Understand and discuss the application process with our admissions staff
November 14–15, 2019
February 13–14, 2020
April 2–3, 2020
July 16–17, 2020
Attend and receive a $500 scholarship!
We believe visiting campus is a crucial step in your decision-making process. We also recognise that there are costs associated with traveling to our campus.To help you prioritise attending Experience Briercrest, we want to give everyone who attends one of these events a $500 scholarship! All you have to do is attend.
Please note that this scholarship is applied to your Briercrest student account and available to all students attending Briercrest College in a future term.
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a completely free event! As our welcomed guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation (i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina Airport) as well as other group activities.
How do I register for the event?
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule, contact our team to arrange a personal campus tour at your convenience.