From class to chapel and from the dining hall to dorm room - this event is designed to help you experience and imagine what life as a student at Briercrest College is like.
We have four uniquely designed opportunities for you to come visit our campus each year.
- Fall Open House: October 21, 2017
- Experience Briercrest (paired with A Briercrest Christmas): November 29 – December 1, 2017
- Experience Briercrest (paired with Youth Quake): February 14-16, 2018
- Spring Open House: March 24, 2018
When you come, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a member of the Briercrest student body by having the chance to:
- Learn alongside of students in several Briercrest College classes.
- Worship together with students and faculty in our daily Briercrest College chapels.
- Enjoy cafeteria meals with our current student body.
- Connect and experience the care of dorm life.ï»¿
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus.
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities available to Briercrest College students.
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a completely free event! As our welcome guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation (i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina Airport) as well as other group activities.
Take the experience deeper:
Each year, there are several events that complement and deepen the experience of life on campus. You can link your Experience Briercrest with these events:
- RETHINK Conference - Early October
- Briercrest Christmas Festival - Late November
- Youth Quake - Mid February
*Each of these events have individual registrations required - please ask for details.
Is there any compensation for my travel costs?
Anyone who attends Experience Briercrest as a registered participant will be eligible to receive a portion of his/her expenses back in the form of a tuition rebate if he/she decides to attend Briercrest as a full-time student and has travelled at least 170km. The amount each student receives will be determined by the distance he/she has traveled. The rebate will be applied to the student's account when he/she arrives in the fall.
How do I register for the event?
Fill out the Experience Briercrest Registration Form. If you have any questions about Experience Briercrest please feel free to call or email the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 1-800-667-5199.
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule, contact the enrolment office @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help arrange a visit to campus.