At Briercrest College you will find academically challenging courses, highly credentialed faculty, modern facilities, and a learning community that supports education.
- chartered by the Government of Saskatchewan since 1939 (see The Briercrest College and Seminary Act, and The Briercrest College and Seminary Amendment Act, 2008)
- given degree granting status in 1973
- offering recognized undergraduate educational programs, including Bachelor of Arts degree (120 credit hours), Associate of Arts degree (63 credit hours), and Certificates (30 credit hours)
- variety of areas of study, including Biblical Studies, Business Administration, Christian Ministry, English, Humanities, Music, Psychology, and others
- fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) is a North American agency, made of approximately 200 post-secondary institutions throughout North America specializing in biblical ministry formation and professional leadership education
- authorized by Saskatchewan Higher Education Quality Assurance Board (SHEQAB) to offer the Bachelor of Arts in Humanities since 2013 and English and History since 2015
- demonstrated track record in student personal, spiritual and academic learning (see Student Achievement and Institutional Effectiveness)
- affiliated with the University of Saskatchewan including block transfer
- affiliate member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- partnered with Minot State University to offer degrees in education, addiction studies, communication disorders, and social work. Students spend 3 years at Briercrest, 2 years at Minot State University, and then receive two degrees at the end of their studies.
- partnered with Saskatchewan Polytechnic in Moose Jaw to offer a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration. Students spend 3 years at Briercrest, 1 year at Saskatchewan Polytechnic completing their chosen concentration, and then receive a BA in Business Administration and a business diploma.
- block transfer agreement with the University of Regina
- Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (ACAC)
- Christian Higher Education Canada (CHEC)
- Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA)
- Prairie Athletic Conference (PAC)
- Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC)
- The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC)
- Western Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (WARUCC)
- Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC)
- Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrations (CASFAA)
- Canadian Association of Christians in Student Development (CASCSD)