We want to help make your transition to Briercrest College as smooth as possible, so let’s get started together. Walk through the application steps below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Applying as a transfer student
Transfer students are those who have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours from another post-secondary institution. Transfer students will be admitted to Briercrest if they earned at least a 2.0 cumulative Grade Point Average in their accredited post-secondary studies, and if they meet the other non-academic requirements of the general admissions policy. See our credit transfer page for more details. Transfer students will be considered from any of the following programs:
- Accredited Christian post-secondary institutions
- Unaccredited Christian post-secondary schools (including YWAM and Capernwray programs)
- Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology
Review admissions requirements
As you begin, take a quick look at the admissions requirements and find out specific details about the admissions process.
Complete online application
When you’re ready to apply, fill out the online application form.
Submit high school transcripts
Contact your provincial Ministry of Education to request that your final high school transcript be sent to Briercrest College. You can find the necessary contact information by selecting your province below. If your province isn’t listed, you’ll need to contact your high school to obtain an official high school transcript.
- British Columbia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick**
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- P.E.I. **
**Students from these provinces should contact their previous high school in order to attain their Official High School transcripts.
Submit any post-secondary transcripts
Request a sealed copy of your post-secondary transcript(s) from any of your previous education institution(s).
Send transcripts to:
Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive,
Caronport, SK, S0H 0S0
Please take note of the following:
- Faxed or emailed copies of your transcripts will not be accepted as official copies
- The Academic Services office at Briercrest reserves the right to request additional information from any applicant
- Our Registrar’s office will complete a formal transfer analysis as part of your application to determine how many official transfer credits can be applied to your program
- Once accepted, you will be required to pay a $200 non-refundable confirmation deposit. This deposit will be credited toward paying your tuition, and will confirm your intention of attending the College.