Transfer students are those students who have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours from another post-secondary institution. See our credit transfer page for more details.
Transfer students will be considered from any of the following programs:
- Accredited Christian post-secondary institutions
- Unaccredited Christian post-secondary schools (including YWAM and Capernwray programs)
- Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology
Step 1 - Apply
Step 2 - Transcripts
Request your high school transcript.
Find your province or territory below and you will be directed to your Ministry of Education page. From there, it should be easy to get your transcripts mailed to us.
- British Columbia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick**
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- P.E.I. **
**Students from these provinces should contact their previous high school in order to attain their Official High School transcripts.
- Request an official sealed copy of post-secondary transcript(s). They can be obtained from your educational institution(s).
A formal transfer analysis will be completed by the Registrar's Office as part of your application in order to determine the official number of transfer credits that can be applied to your program.
*Faxed or emailed copies of your transcripts will not be accepted as official copies.
***Please note that the Briercrest College Enrolment Services Office reserves the right to request additional information from any applicant.
Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive,
Caronport, SK, S0H 0S0