We want to help make your re-entry back to Briercrest as smooth as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions at any point throughout your application process.
Applying as a re-entry student
Re-entry students are those who have been away from Briercrest College for more than four semesters. If it has been less than four semesters since you’ve studied at Briercrest College, please contact Academic Services to continue your studies. Academic Services can be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call them toll free at 1.800.645.2275.
Review Admission Requirements
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- This includes understanding and respecting the Briercrest Statement of Faith.
- Commit to live by the standards set out by Briercrest College and Seminary.
- This includes agreeing to live by the Briercrest College Student Responsibilities and Expectations
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 65 per cent in five approved courses which must include a grade of at least 60 per cent in one academic English course.
- Complete and submit all portions of the College Application Portfolio.
Take a detailed look by reading our full admission requirements.
Complete online application
When you’re ready to apply, fill out the online application form.
If you have completed any other post-secondary education during this time, please submit a sealed copy of your transcript(s) from any educational institution(s).
Send transcripts to:
Attn: Enrolment Services
Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
Please take note of the following:
- Faxed or emailed copies of your high school transcripts will not be accepted as official copies
- The Academic Services office at Briercrest reserves the right to request additional information from any applicant
- Once accepted, you will be required to pay a $200 non-refundable confirmation deposit. This deposit will be credited toward paying your tuition, and will confirm your intention of attending the College.