Transferring Out

When you transfer from Briercrest College and Seminary to another school, you'll need to supply a copy of your official transcripts, which are available through the Academic Services office. Please make all requests in writing to ensure your personal privacy.

Transcript Request Form (pdf)


University of Saskatchewan

University of Saskatchewan
Our affiliation with the University of Saskatchewan allows Briercrest College and Seminary students to transfer at least 50 per cent of a two-year or four-year Briercrest degree into the College of Arts and Science at the University of Saskatchewan.

View the University of Saskatchwan's Transfer Credit page

U of R logo

University of Regina
The University of Regina Faculty of Arts offers block credit transfer of up to 50 per cent of courses (up to 60 credit hours) for students who have completed one-, two-, or four-year certificate or degree programs, met English language proficiency requirements, and scored a minimum average of 60% (C-). At least 50% of Briercrest courses are accepted (up to 60 credit hours).

View the University of Regina's Transfer Credit page


Saskatchewan Polytechnic
Briercrest business students can transfer a portion of their courses to Saskatchewan Polytechnic and complete a business diploma, and Saskatchewan Polytechnic business diploma graduates can transfer to Briercrest and complete a Bachelor of Arts degree in only a couple of years. For more details, please see the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Articulation Agreement.

View the Sask Polytech Transfer Credit page

U of Waterloo logo

University of Waterloo (Faculty of Arts)
The U of W welcomes inquiries about transfer procedures from Briercrest College and Seminary students.

View the University of Waterloo's Transfer Credit page


Trinity Western University
Briercrest College and Seminary students can transfer up to 60 credit hours of course work to TWU. Of this total, a maximum of 24 credit hours can be religious studies courses (Bible and theology), and a maximum of 36 credit hours can be liberal arts courses (English, physical education, history, psychology, etc.)

View Trinity Western University's Transfer Credit page

Minot State University Logo.jpg

Minot State University
Briercrest has partnered with Minot State University to offer concurrent degrees in Education and Psychology. Students will spend the first three years at Briercrest, and the final two years at Minot State University. For those wishing to pursue an Education Major, upon completion of three years of study in select Briercrest BA programs, students can transfer into one of four majors at Minot State: BSE in Elementary Education, English, History, or Music.

For Psychology students, upon completion of three years of study in the BA Psychology at Briercrest, students can transfer into one of three degrees at Minot State: BS Addictions Studies, BS Communication Disorders, or a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW).

View Minot State University's Transfer Credit page

Click on the links below to see the signed agreements between Briercrest and MSU for each respective program:


Former students have also received transfer credit on a case-by-case basis from a growing list of institutions, including the University of Alberta, University of Calgary, University of Lethbridge, University of Manitoba, and University of Winnipeg.