BCA Enrolment Representative
The Recruitment Department represents Briercrest Christian Academy, College & Seminary to external audiences including prospective students, parents, alumni, and key influencers. The work of this department is to connect external people to what God is doing on this campus. This work has a direct impact on the growth and stability of the institution.
The Briercrest Christian Academy (BCA) Enrolment Representative is a marketing and sales position. This position works on finding prospective families for whom BCA would be a good fit and serving those families throughout the enrolment process.
- Agreement to live within the Briercrest Institutional Covenant
- Agreement and alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Briercrest
- A passionate supporter of the education and community experience offered by Briercrest
- The demonstration of solid Christian character and integrity that positively represents Briercrest
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change
- Ability to work independently, or within a team, showing initiative & willingness to take risks
- High aptitude for learning new software, technology, and digital tools
- Professional writing skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a significant connection to Briercrest Christian Academy, College, and/or Seminary
- Preference will be given to candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree
- Preference will be given to candidates who have customer service or sales experience
- Priority focus given to guiding families into and through the enrolment process
- Responsible for accurately projecting mission, vision, values, culture, and student experience to prospective families
- Responsible for identifying and responding to the informational needs of prospective families.
- Focus on breaking down barriers and assisting prospective families throughout the decision-making process
- Responsible for effective communication, data management and timely response
- Serve all BCA applicant families with thorough and comprehensive customer service.
- Responsible for administering the application process
- Responsible for identifying and responding to the informational needs of applicant families through effective communication
- Develop a clear understanding of all Briercrest Christian Academy admissions requirements and policies and communicate those effectively to prospective families
- Responsible for planning and facilitating a wide arrangement of recruitment events
- Participation in personal campus visits, webinars, virtual open house events, on-campus open house events, athletic showcase events and local prospective student events
- Responsible for proactive marketing work aimed at generating leads and communicating mission, vision, values, culture, and student experience.
- Adept at the following skills: research & data analysis, email marketing, content creation, networking connections, public presentations
- Respond to email, text, social media, and phone messages promptly within one business day
- Participate in weekly individual meeting with supervisor
- Highly organized and prepared in all aspects of work
- Collect and accurately enter data
- Work continually to become an expert in delivering up to date Briercrest information
- Provide coverage for team members when they are out of the office
- Reports to the VP Marketing & Recruitment
- Works closely with Director of Marketing as member of the Marketing & Recruitment team
- Works closely with BCA Administrative team
- Works closely with Prairie Hockey Academy and other official school partners
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to the Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.