Home School Graduate
Take a look at the steps below as you begin the application process to Briercrest College. We want to help make your application process as smooth as possible, so please contact us if you have any questions.
Review admissions requirements
As you begin, take a quick look at the admissions requirements and find out specific details about the admissions process.
Complete online application
When you’re ready to apply, fill out the Online Application Form
Submit official documents
Students who have been home schooled are eligible for admission with regular student status if you supply written confirmation (e.g. a provincial transcript) that your grade 12 studies were duly registered with your province or state.
If you have not registered with your province or state, you will be considered for admission on the basis of one or more of the following assessment tools:
- A Home Based School Transcript with details of all grade 11 and grade 12 courses taken
- Independent third party examinations:
- a minimum score of 1100 in the SAT; or
- a minimum average of 24 in the ACT
- Transcript(s) from other post-secondary institutions
- An educational portfolio including: a list of high school courses completed (with grades), writing samples, as well as work and volunteer experience
The Admissions office will judge whether a portfolio is sufficient for acceptance.
Send documents to:
Attn: Enrolment Services
Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Dr
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
Please take note of the following:
- Once accepted, you will be required to pay a $200 non-refundable confirmation deposit. This deposit will be credited toward paying your tuition, and will confirm your intention of attending the College.