Home School Graduate
Students who have been home schooled are eligible for admission with regular student status provided they supply written confirmation (e.g., a provincial transcript) that their grade twelve studies were duly registered with their province or state.
Home school students not registered with their province or state will be considered for admission on the basis of one or more of the following assessment tools:
- A Home Based School Transcript with details of all Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses taken
- Independent third party examinations:
- a minimum score of 1100 in the SAT; or
- a minimum average of 24 in the ACT
- An educational portfolio including a list of courses taken with grades, a statement of intention for the program of study selected, and exemplars of grade 12 course work.