It is always helpful to experience a campus firsthand before deciding if it is the right school for you.
Held two to three times each each, Experience Briercrest takes you from class to chapel and from the dining hall to dorm room and all points inbetween. This event is designed to help you experience and imagine what life as a student at Briercrest College is like. More details.
Plan A Visit
If your schedule won't allow you to attend one of our scheduled Experience Briercrest opportunities we would be happy to set up a visit just for you. We recommend that you plan to visit during the school year so that you can see the campus when students are around. You will be able to attend chapel, sit in on a class or two, eat in the dining hall, meet with your admissions adviser, tour the campus, and meet current teachers and staff members.
Campus Visit Travel Incentive
If you come for a visit we would love to help you to cover the cost of your trip.
Here's what you need you to do:
- Contact our Admissions department and book a visit with one of our staff.
- Come for the tour and enjoy what Briercrest and Caronport High School haveto offer (all on-campus expenses will be paid for you).
- For College, complete the application process ( online application) to start (if you've already started the application or have already been accepted you can still take advantage of this offer)!
- Upon acceptance and arrival on campus as a student, we will offer you a tuition waiver of $100-$500 (see the waiver calculation below to find out how much you're eligible to receive).
Your visit is very important to us! Our staff and teachers look forward to seeing you on campus and showing you our unique way of life here at Briercrest and Caronport High School.
Tuition Waiver Calculation
Find out how much you're eligible to receive by calculating your distance from the Briercrest campus (located in Caronport, SK):
- If you are coming from between 171km and 300 km, and you are travelling from within Saskatchewan, you will receive a $100 waiver.
- If you are coming from further than 300km, and you are from Saskatchewan, you will receive a $200 waiver.
- If you are coming from Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota, you will receive a $300 waiver.
- If you are coming from beyond the Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota borders, you will receive a $500 waiver.
Eligibility for Tuition Waiver
A student who is new to the institution (i.e. have not previously enrolled in an on-campus program or course) and who is enrolling in a full-time credit program in Caronport, SK, at Briercrest College, Briercrest Seminary, or at Caronport High School is eligible for a tuition waver.
- If the student has participated in an official visit of our campus within fourteen months of his/her registration date, he/she is eligible for this partial tuition waiver.
- An official visit involves registration to Briercrest with the help of an Enrolment Services member, and the completion of a formal tour of our campus with an Admissions intern or adviser.
Note: a student's home community must be a distance of 170 km or more from Caronport, SK, in order to be eligible for the waiver.
If you have any questions about the Student Travel Incentive, or if you'd either like to schedule a campus visit or to speak with a CHS Recruitment Representative, please feel free to contact our office by using the contact information below!