Student Success Centre
The Student Success Centre provides the resources and support for equipping and empowering you to realize your academic potential. Here you can find helpful resources for the nitty-gritty of academic work, opportunities to connect with fellow peers, and opportunities to explore and discover how God has shaped and gifted you for lives of service in His kingdom.
- Bridging Support aims to help first-year students make that smooth transition from high school and/or from being out of school to higher education.
- Academic Coaching aims to help students strengthen foundational skills necessary for successful learning and to foster a growth mindset.
- Academic Accommodations aims to even the playing field for students who have short-term or permanent learning or physical disabilities.
- Academic Recovery aims to help students who have experienced difficulties in higher education to improve their study skills and to achieve academic goals.
- Tips & Tools aims to provide students helpful links to resources and tools