Performing Arts Administrative Assistant
Job PostingsWednesday, April 11, 2018
- The Performing & Worship Arts Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Department Chair with all aspects of department administration, including revenue and expense management; event marketing, advertising and sales; and all processes of private lesson/dance registration, billing and payment.
- The administrative assistant handles all department event management, including graphic design (posters, save-the-dates, tickets, programs), advertising (print and online), ticket sales, and volunteer coordination.
- The assistant is also responsible for managing the schedules of several spaces on campus, including the Hildebrand and Edwards chapels, the Landing, and the Rehearsal Hall (Rm. 154).
- Adjunct contract preparation, performance licensing and departmental purchases are also the responsibility of the administrative assistant, under the direction of the Department Chair.
- Strong computer skills are an asset, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop (or similar), and the Windows environment.
- Grade 12 education, Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Strong communicator via email, telephone, and in person.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Windows environment)
- Must work well in a team and individually.
- Reports to Ron de Jager, Performing & Worship Arts Department Chair
- This is a full-time 40 hours/week position
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.
Application Closing Date: May 4, 2018
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.